WWII Era Pictures

Easy Company Medic Eugene Roe: Medic Eugene Roe: WWII Era Pictures

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 10:38 am:

Eugene Roe

Eugene Roe

"All my Love to the Dearest Person in the World "My Rat"
Your old Rip Gene"

Sent to Vera Roe his British warbride.

Eugene Roe

Being his usual "cocky" self - suave and debonair??

Eugene Roe & Korb

Roe, pictured with another medic - Korb
We don't really know who Mr. Korb was - can you help?

Eugene Roe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, July 21, 2001 - 10:41 am:

Eugene Roe

Eugene Roe @ Zell Am See

Eugene Roe at Zell Am See after VE Day

Eugene Roe

Eugene Roe

Eugene Roe @ Berchtesgaden

Eugene Roe at Berchtesgaden

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anonymous on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 12:24 pm:

I am in possesion of Roe's 42 ptn jump suit from the BOB film. Its nice to see what he looked like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ChrisDFW on Sunday, September 16, 2001 - 06:22 pm:

To Anonymous,

Do you have any interest in selling any of the items you have?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lee (63.21.140.165 - 63.21.140.165) on Monday, October 08, 2001 - 11:34 pm:

Having finished watching the sixth part of the series - which was mostly dedicated to your Eugene, I found it almost uncanny how much of that series and of course all of what the heroic men (and the women who volunteered as well,)did then to almost parallel what is running through the minds of many today, trying to make sense of but still DEAL with our every days. I would believe that the firemen, police and rescue workers that are still ON the job since Sept. 11th, may have the very same thoughts and are being mentally tested in much the same way, as your fine honorable Eugene did. Though it was far worse for him, I would imagine, he personally knew each fellow, he tried to separate his emotions from getting the job done, he was STILL there for everyone, what a fine man, you should be very proud. I know you miss him, but let it be known that there are many of we Americans at this present time, who are now given strength by just having known that such fine men conducted themselves in such a ways as what may truly be the best definition of the American Spirit. Bless you and yours - Lee Ann Tetrault, Powhatan, Virginia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Josh3877 (Josh3877) (24.4.252.240 - 24.4.252.240) on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 09:50 pm:

I am searching for any information on my grandfather M.C. (Marshall Clayton) Oliver. All I know is that he was a medic for the 506 PIR 101st Airborne; he also jumped with them on D-Day. He trained with them at Curahee. Does anyone else have any information or pictures of him?

-Josh Forrester, Gainesville, GA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chrisdfw (Chrisdfw) (209.244.95.250 - 209.244.95.250) on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 11:08 pm:

Josh3877,

Head to www.e506th.com and send an email to Jake. He has a ton of info and may be able to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chris Langlois (Chrisdfw) (12.239.86.117) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 11:53 am:

Roe's discharge

Enlisted Record and Report of Discharge - Honorable Discharge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JANE Southern England (Jane) (195.93.33.178) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 02:01 pm:

Hi Chris,

What a wonderful document!!....

But what wounds did he suffer "EAMETO 17 Sept 44"?

Jane
(I'm still working hard at finding more photos for you!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Derek D. Tircuit (Dtircuit) (216.78.134.227) on Thursday, April 04, 2002 - 03:31 pm:

Jane, EAMETO means "Europe Africa Middle East Theater of Operations"

As for the injury, Mom doesn't remember them, but we are awaiting paperwork from the Government to find out specifially.

We'll post here the details when we get them from Uncle Sam.

Adios,
DDT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Friday, April 05, 2002 - 01:39 am:

Derek,

I seem to recall Chris asking me for contact info on an Easy member [JEF] regarding this member recommending Gene for a citation or something in that vein. I see your Grandfather did receive the Purple Heart. I am wondering if you or Chris made contact with JEF. I see his son has posted on JEF’s page. Whatever happened there?

Jane L in California
PS: Jane S., very nice contributions to the site, keep up the great work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Derek D. Tircuit (Dtircuit) (68.11.158.101) on Monday, April 08, 2002 - 10:05 pm:

According to Mom, She has requested the medals to be re-issued, which would give us a final listing of which awards were given, and for what actions, but at the time of filing, she was told that it could take 6 months or longer--go figure, it's the Federal Government we're talking about here!

So, we're still waiting.

I do think the contact was helpful in getting it done. Thanks for the 411!

Derek

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JANE Southern England (Jane) (195.93.32.179) on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 04:18 pm:

Chris/Derek,

Regarding the Honorable Discharge paper...

I've been busy looking up what happened on Sunday 17th September, and have come to the conclusion that Eugene must have been wounded on the way to/in Holland....
DZ Charlie, was open ground, beyond Son Forest, 3 miles n/w of Son Canal Bridge (Wilhelmina)...On landing, apparently, some paratroopers were disorientated and headed for Battalion smoke markers on the wrong side of the DZ..At least two tanks were barring their way out, these were knocked out be two overhead Mustangs..As 1st & 2nd Battalions closed in on the bridge, they came under heavy machine gun fire from a house on the far side of the canal - at this stage there were 10 wounded men - could one of them have been Eugene???

Also..found this site, I don't know if anyone else has seen it...http://www.wingsofliberation.nl

Just thought I'd share my findings with you, hope you don't mind!!

Jane S (alias Jane W!!??)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael Romaguera (Mromaguera) (68.11.192.52) on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 09:05 pm:

i found a bunch of easy company pics, if yall want to see them, ill host them on here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 11:22 pm:

Micheal,

Are these pics for public viewing? If they are, go for it. Certainly post them!

Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Michael Romaguera (Mromaguera) (68.11.192.52) on Saturday, July 13, 2002 - 11:50 pm:

here they are, http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291621751&congratulation_page=Y

also i have my D-day to the Rhine tour pics on there too, feel free to check them out also. thanks. mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By irene vrinte (Gijoe) (131.174.244.2) on Tuesday, July 16, 2002 - 07:49 am:

that 'Winters & Winters' pic is absolutely GREAT!

irene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ricky Lai (Orbie) (68.147.101.8) on Thursday, October 03, 2002 - 12:25 am:

Hey everyone, just a something I noticed about Eugene Roe's Discharge papers. In particular his wound received on Sept.17/44.
If you look at the article posted by Chris Langlois under the "Articles on Medic Eugene Roe" topic, you'll see that it lists two wounds recieved by Eugene Roe. One Wound received in December 1944 during the Ardennes offensive, and the other during Operation Market Garden in Holland September 1944. The latter being a severe slash wound on his leg from barb wire, which took him out of action for 4 days. So look no farther, I believe you'll agree that this is the wound referred to on Eugene Roe's discharge papers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kevin Hogue (Lefty3521) (172.141.64.192) on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 01:03 am:

I saw Band of Brothers last year and I got the DVD set for Christmas and am now obsessed with it. I watch it over and over and I surf the net constantly looking for stuff. I enlisted in the Marines in Dec. 1991 in Lafayette, La. I was shocked to see that Doc Roe enlisted in the Army in Lafayette as well. I feel like I know some of these characters and wish I could meet some of them. The episode with Doc Roe in Bastogne is my favorite. I was so pleased to see that he lived a full life and was loved by many. I know the men who are still alive will tell you that the real heroes are the ones who didn't come home, but I believe that every single person who served our country is a hero. I would like to personally thank the family of Doc Roe for having such a wonderful site so that we may see what a wonderful man Doc Roe was. Thank you and may God Bless...

SSgt Kevin S. Hogue...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Kevin Hogue (Lefty3521) (172.141.64.192) on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 01:05 am:

I saw Band of Brothers last year and I got the DVD set for Christmas and am now obsessed with it. I watch it over and over and I surf the net constantly looking for stuff. I enlisted in the Marines in Dec. 1991 in Lafayette, La. I was shocked to see that Doc Roe enlisted in the Army in Lafayette as well. I feel like I know some of these characters and wish I could meet some of them. The episode with Doc Roe in Bastogne is my favorite. I was so pleased to see that he lived a full life and was loved by many. I know the men who are still alive will tell you that the real heroes are the ones who didn't come home, but I believe that every single person who served our country is a hero. I would like to personally thank the family of Doc Roe for having such a wonderful site so that we may see what a wonderful man Doc Roe was. Thank you and may God Bless...

SSgt Kevin S. Hogue...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 07:23 am:

Welcome SSgt. Kevin and i do hope you enjoy the site. Most of all, thank you for your service in your country...*salute*

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By David H Lippman (Kiwiwriter) (151.198.202.246) on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 02:20 pm:

This is a terrific site and a great tribute to a great American.

It's amazing how much the actor who played Doc, Shane Taylor, looks so much like him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Melissa Clay (Melissa2800) (66.166.47.71) on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 10:04 am:

welcome to the site, david!
i agree, the casting agents did a great job in choosing the right actors.
melissa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brandee Patrie (Boot) (198.81.26.142) on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 - 12:54 am:

I just saw B O B for the first time a few weeks ago, and like so many others "Bastogne" was my favorite episode. The human side of war is an ugly/beautiful thing. The "character" of Eugene Roe show it all-the sadness, hurt, helplessness, bravery, strength...even a little smirk. He's human. A hero to many-soldiers, friends, family. Here's to Medic Eugene Roe and his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.161.234) on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 - 06:56 am:

Welcome Brandee! Better late than never ;)
Glad to know you have taste! J/K! Enjoy the site! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By james sammon (James) (80.194.29.200) on Thursday, June 19, 2003 - 09:27 pm:

Hi,

Just a quick post to second a sentiment mentioned earlier about how brave Eugene and his fellow medics were in battle. Found the site by chance after discussing how brave the medics were always called in mid battle and always there.

The term was from my Fiance "Men aint like that today! Outside of the armed forces I'd have to agree.

with much respect and gratitude to your family and yourself.

Take Care

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ruba asfahani (Ruba03) (81.128.44.144) on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 02:51 pm:

to all, i have absolutely nothing to do with ww2, my parents were not involved and neither were any of my relatives, so maybe this is a sure sign that spielberg and hanks gave true justice to those of easy company and to all those involved in ww2 because the series BOB touched my heart unlike any other war "documentary" i have ever seen (and trust me ive seen plenty). i am hugely interested in war studies, i am 18 and i live in the UK. this site is amazing, the photos, the memories and the memorabilia make it a wonderful site to visit and i can spend hours here. its amazing to hear of memories from the families. you should all be more than proud to be a part of the heroes of easy companys' lives. they were amazing men who did a job unlike any other with courage, strength and brotherhood. and i do believe that british shane taylor did eugene roe justice also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By christine castle (Ccastle) (203.51.208.76) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 05:22 pm:

Hi all
This is my first time to this site and i'm blown away so much knowledge i'm in Brisbane Australia and watched band of brothers when it came on tv over here i was addicted to the show had to watch it every week. Heart broken and sad to see what the easy company had to endure through ww2 but appreciated the way the show was done came across so realistic and understood what these men must of went through, eventhough i'm Australian i am proud of these courage fine men well done on this site i'll be back to look and learn all about the easy company. Keep up the good work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Friday, September 19, 2003 - 08:51 pm:

Welcome to the boards Christine! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By blair mccarthy (Macca) (210.54.76.169) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 06:59 pm:

hey
I am a 21 yo fan new zealand, who also has an great interest in war particuarly the human side of it. I also have no close relations who fought in wars, yet as a guy around the same age as the people who fought, I put myself in theior shoes and think how would I survive through it. After watching band of brothers I was hooked. I don't know how anyone was able to go through that, I take my hat off to all men who go to war, even if I don't beleive in the reasons. Its a great site you have made a fitting tribute to a great man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.165.243) on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 09:42 pm:

amen...welcome blair...

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Nadell Swanson (Nadell) (24.44.32.149) on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 09:29 am:

HI. I came across this site a few days ago and it is fantastic! Thank you so much for doing this. My great uncle was in WWII on the ground on D-day+3. He would never talk about his experience with anyone no matter how many times he was asked. Finally, when I was in high school (a LONG time ago) he did mention one thing. That if it wasn't for the Paratroopers jumping on D-day he wouldn't have been in Normandy (his opinion) or he would have been killed. My great uncle has since passed away at the age of 89, but before he died his oldest son (who, ironically enough, is a history teacher) got him to talk about his experience and video taped it. I will be seeing this video hopefully around Christmas time. My cousin used this video in his classroom many times since then. My great uncle received a medal for rescuing a French child from a building that was getting bombed. I don't know what medal that would have been but maybe someone here could help me with that. :)
Thanks for listening to my ramblings... I'll be reading up on all this great info. that is provided here. :)

~Nadell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Tom Sowerby (Uktom) (195.93.32.14) on Sunday, October 26, 2003 - 12:42 pm:

does anyone that know Eugene Roe think that the character playing him matched up to him???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TANG.KE (ÌÇÌÇ) (218.104.206.43) on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 10:56 am:

ÄãÃǺÃ,ÎÒÀ´×ÔCHINAÖйú,²»ÖªµÀÄãÃǻ᲻»á¿´ÖÐÎÄ
Hello,I come from CHINA.:-)
Though the drama--Band of brothers,has just been to China,and most of us have just seen this ,got to know these people.I do not think it is too late for us.Infact,we are deeply moved, attracted,inspired by their deeds.They are HEROES!
NO WAR!Bless peace!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.165.243) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 05:45 am:

welcome Tang. :) Do you speak fokien too or just mandarin?
It's never too late for anybody to love Band of Brothers and it is really amazing how the series touched so many lives from different parts of the world. Enjoy the site! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.165.243) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 05:49 am:

welcome Tang. :) Do you speak fokien too or just mandarin?
It's never too late for anybody to love Band of Brothers and it is really amazing how the series touched so many lives from different parts of the world. Enjoy the site! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Todd j Craig (Dogface) (12.167.152.126) on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 09:13 pm:

Hi guys, my names Todd and want to say that this site is awsome. I just got into WWII reenacting. I will be a Medic with the 327 glider infantry of the 101 Airborne. I have been watching BOB particularly part six with doc Roe, and being an EMT on the streets, I sure can understand the fatigue. IM not usually shot at the way he was and I cant even imagine the blind terror he must have felt! My deepest respects go out to all combat medics.
Todd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.186.51) on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 09:19 pm:

Hello Todd and welcome! That's a good decision! Good luck!!!

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wouter (Wopke) (213.224.83.35) on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 09:57 am:

Hi there,

I'm Wouter and I live in Belgium. In the city of Antwerp to be exact. I've been to Bastogne a couple of times and I've visited the museum ones. That time it didnt really come to me what it all meant. But now.... Now I realyse that it is thanks to those men that I still may speak my own language(s) (--> dutch and french) and that i may do what I like. Everyone who fought for our freedom is a hero in my eyes. I wish I could say that WW 2 was the last of wars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.169.209) on Friday, December 26, 2003 - 09:12 pm:

amen...
welcome to the boards Wouter. :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jos Baggermans (Flujas) (82.72.4.192) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 10:18 am:

Hello,

First of all I must say it's a verry beautiful site, and that i'm onnerd to meet sombody on the internet who has served or is intrested for 101st Airborne.
If there is sommeting that you want to know about Holland in WWII, I try to do my best for you.

Already a Happy new yaer !!!

Best Regards
Jos Baggermans
Holland

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.169.209) on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 09:12 pm:

hello Jos and welcome! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Simon Gardner (Simon_G) (82.35.73.148) on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 07:33 pm:

Hi - I'm a 27 year old guy from England and I just wanted to say that I am enjoying your site. I have just seen the whole BOB series over the last week and the episode focusing on Doc Roe was also my favourite. The reality of his day to day responsibilities showed what amazing men your father/grandfather and his colleagues were. I'm not really an emotional man, but I was weeping as I saw the photos of Doc Roe on your site. We owe a lot to these men.
My grandfather was on a frigate during the war, but it is hard to find out anything about his time as they were not allowed diaries, letters were censored to protect them, and he died a few years ago. I will find out what I can though as your site has inspired me. Thanks. Simon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.169.209) on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 06:46 am:

hello and welcome simon. nice words...:)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.169.209) on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 06:48 am:

hello and welcome simon. nice words...:)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shaun Michael Cassady (Cassadysm) (162.130.1.254) on Monday, January 05, 2004 - 07:59 am:

I have noticed that several people on this board have given names of their relatives that served and somebody has looked up information on that person. Is there a website that you can get that info? I have several family members I'd like to learn more about. Both were in the Navy. I also had several in the army and marine corps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lori Brown (Lori) (69.68.94.185) on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 - 10:50 am:

Hi Shaun I would like to know how I could find info on my grandfather who was in the marines - if you find anything out could you let me know? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ajbnzyqpx (79.120.123.36) on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 08:55 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cooctgpxnb (24.164.58.7) on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 09:01 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Osbaldo (61.110.137.61) on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 01:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nrmzljlw (212.45.5.172) on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bswujwanz (85.233.202.7) on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 09:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By luqifsk (122.102.101.130) on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 05:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xxvtkjmx (204.236.224.235) on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 12:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By imlnrdmd (89.17.210.161) on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 12:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By thuktfkcagt (140.130.168.187) on Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 11:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By seainzrzi (61.244.235.34) on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 03:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mqorcvjt (60.217.232.84) on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 10:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tkgypdwonhu (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 09:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alwqcpaoslq (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 10:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bmkicp (217.173.42.77) on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 01:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sxfmvsqs (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 02:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lgkzjngms (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 02:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By spnhxwxuc (222.73.169.30) on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cracjwwkm (79.98.27.109) on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 10:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bwsixrwut (188.92.76.153) on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 02:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rsqnmrect (195.229.241.178) on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 05:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xeoiktq (77.94.32.30) on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 04:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ckoylz (59.11.147.246) on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 04:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pkkaby (82.249.241.96) on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 02:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jflvxdavvnl (82.7.83.236) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 05:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kprqthrvgx (208.110.238.95) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 09:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wduearu (213.188.186.235) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 07:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hfsjrazq (98.195.64.229) on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 03:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fidqeoejud (71.3.155.47) on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 10:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zmqjjhhylk (72.252.136.219) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 06:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gvcmdhfuuv (114.167.85.101) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ubcfhhkix (189.80.247.178) on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 05:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vsgqpqs (76.214.119.79) on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 02:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lrgqjbobf (66.177.230.252) on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 09:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kthpynq (91.143.58.1) on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 06:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pxsqydjk (187.111.192.4) on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 08:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tycammsn (84.88.67.222) on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By snklzcaa (178.239.58.134) on Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 07:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sgkjrrxo (174.121.62.194) on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 02:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By howxrlnhedv (211.136.86.204) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 03:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vvzifje (188.92.78.98) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By buy cheap viagra in estonia (176.212.99.122) on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 - 05:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wlznew (69.105.68.235) on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 01:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Thearexarse (95.79.138.25) on Saturday, November 10, 2012 - 10:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eldeveblesk (5.164.193.196) on Tuesday, December 25, 2012 - 07:28 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By inwaniNuh (142.4.98.36) on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 - 05:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By infonfise (142.4.98.35) on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 - 10:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SoypeSpouby (199.180.100.45) on Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 10:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By infonfise (192.74.224.252) on Thursday, March 21, 2013 - 04:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jextastotte (192.74.224.252) on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 05:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fluobbeld (192.74.224.252) on Thursday, March 28, 2013 - 11:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lilianjhe (192.74.237.59) on Monday, May 13, 2013 - 01:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Alisavozu (198.2.193.97) on Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 01:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lebrang (198.15.78.106) on Friday, July 26, 2013 - 08:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Replica Oakley Romeo (192.151.156.254) on Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 07:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PeteExcurce (198.15.78.108) on Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 07:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By chanel outlet (72.52.83.245) on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 - 05:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Banuarieriuby (198.15.78.107) on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 11:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By elaxecettapse (198.15.78.109) on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 09:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By antedelit (113.92.34.28) on Sunday, November 17, 2013 - 05:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By antedelit (119.122.45.237) on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 - 09:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zoointqmv (110.84.239.214) on Sunday, January 05, 2014 - 09:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By outletogejq (192.187.114.114) on Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 10:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lhqxwitwloy (93.182.133.27) on Friday, March 14, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sbranvyj (5.9.145.107) on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 01:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vzehuspes (185.28.191.17) on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Diabbats (213.238.175.76) on Saturday, April 12, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aftepe (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 04:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aftepe (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 09:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 08:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 09:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 10:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 12:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 01:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 05:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 09:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 12:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 01:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 03:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffAmuff (213.238.175.76) on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 04:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By slalstumn (213.238.175.76) on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 05:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 06:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 02:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 03:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 05:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 06:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 07:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 11:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 02:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 03:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By knokild (213.238.175.76) on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 08:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 01:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 02:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 05:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 06:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 11:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 12:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 05:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 06:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dourfamma (213.238.175.44) on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 07:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yogibear88 (213.238.175.76) on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 04:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By imokay81 (213.238.175.76) on Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 05:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mnbvcx86 (213.238.175.76) on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 09:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By uucp83 (213.238.175.76) on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pakistan83 (213.238.175.76) on Monday, June 02, 2014 - 11:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kerberos91 (213.238.175.76) on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 06:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By radio93 (213.238.175.76) on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 07:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gewttsgyial (213.238.175.71) on Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 12:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By carpinswqlh (119.96.187.178) on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mevecenia (76.164.192.107) on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - 04:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mevecenia (62.210.91.75) on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 - 03:54 am:

Authentication Error

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: