Wayne "Skinny" Sisk

Easy Company Medic Eugene Roe: Easy Company: Wayne "Skinny" Sisk

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wicus Eksteen (Rsa101e) (168.209.98.67) on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 08:23 am:

Can someone refresh my memory, and tell me if and where he is mentioned in the miniseries, or in the book. It has been bothering me now for a while, for his name sounds so familiar.

Wicus

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By John Nichols (Gordonfan24) (65.185.217.210) on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 09:50 am:

Wicus,
Wayne Sisk was mentioned quite a bit in the book, particularly the part when he was on Winters plane on D-Day and kind of broke the tension by calling out "Does anyone want to buy a good watch?" (pg.65) Also on the way to Carentan, he came across a dead German who had his hand stuck in the air, so he shook it and stepped on his stomach (pg. 93). If you look on pg. 284-285, it tells of the episode in which himself, Liebgott, Moone, and 1st Sgt. Lynch went after a high ranking Nazi official who headed a slave labor camp with orders to eliminate him. He was later ordained into the ministry after the War, for he also had a hard time dealing with the memories and resorted to drinking. He gives credit to his little neice for changing his life. (pg. 307). Hope this helps. As far as the series, I remember him being with Perconte a few times, particularly the part in episode 3 when Easy lost Fox Co., and Perconte turned and told Blithe and "Skinny" that we lost Fox Co. That's the only part that comes to mind. Anyone else remember?
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By homefront41 (Homefront41) (198.81.18.182) on Friday, September 20, 2002 - 01:58 pm:

Here's Skinny Sisk with Bull Randleman in the group shot at Kaprun in 1945.

Sisk & Randleman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ebeth (Ebeth) (199.174.65.27) on Monday, September 23, 2002 - 11:36 am:

From The Register Herald July 15, 1999

Rev. Wayne A. Sisk Sr.

The Rev. Wayne A. "Skinny" Sisk Sr., 77, of Ragland Road, Beckley, died
Tuesday, July 13, 1999, in a Charleston hospital following a long illness.

Born March 4, 1922, in Herndon, he was the son of the late Henry Lee and
Nettie Monk Sisk.

Rev. Sisk lived in Raleigh and Wyoming counties all his life and was a
building contractor in brick and stone masonry. He was an ordained minister
and a member of the Beckley Conference of Freewill Baptists and the West
Virginia State Association of Freewill Baptists. He attended the Skelton
Freewill Baptist Church.

He was a World War II U.S. Army veteran, serving with the original 101st
Airborne Division, 506 Battalion, Company E "Screaming Eagles" and was the
recipient of the Bronze Star, Purple Heart and Distinguished Service Award.
He also received the European-African Middle Eastern Service Ribbon and the
Distinguished Unit Badge. He survived four major battles and was portrayed in
the "Band of Brothers" by Stephen Ambrose.

He was preceded in death by five sisters, Lannie Goins, Delcie Sisk, Eloise
McKinney Sisk, Virginia Pearlie Kelly and Gretchen Dingus; and three
brothers, Lumer, Boyd and Raymond Sisk.

Survivors include his wife, Louise Sisk and their two daughters, Sharon Sisk
Branson and her husband, Terry, of Phoenix, Ariz., and Delcie Sisk Young of
Beckley; two sons, Wayne A. Sisk Jr. and his wife, Mary, of Sophia, and Roy
P. Sisk and his wife, Jill, of Danese; four granddaughters, Melissa Branson
Bailey and her husband, Clayton, of Rockwell, Texas, Laura Danielle Branson
of Chatsworth, Calif., Amelia L. Young of Beckley and Sara R. Sisk of Danese;
four grandsons, Jeffrey D. Sisk and h is wife, Sherry, of Sophia, M. Shane
Sisk of Sophia, Matthew T. Young of Beckley, and Chad P. Sisk of Danese; a
great-granddaughter, Ashley Sisk; and a great-grandson, Micah Sisk of Sophia;
a brother, Roy C. Sisk of Mullens, and a sister-in-law, Dorothy Halsey of
Pierpoint.

Services will be 1 p.m. Friday at Melton Mortuary Chapel with the Rev. Daniel
Legg officiating, assisted by the Rev. Dale Preast officiating. Burial will
follow in the Sunset Memorial Park Cemetery, Beckley. Military honorary rites
will be conducted by Post 3110, Veterans of Foreign Wars of Oak Hill.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wicus Eksteen (Rsa101e) (168.209.98.67) on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 03:49 am:

Thank you very much guys, I read the last part of the book again, where they tell of what happenend
to the guys after the war, and it all came back to me.

Thanks for helping me.

Wic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erin Bingham (Bingham) (210.50.171.245) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 02:23 am:

Hey guys,

Just reading the above posts. Thought of some other scenes in which "Skinny" is in, through out the mini series. He is mainly in the back ground for most of them.

*When the company receive their wings. (Ep. 1)
*When Bull returns from his little journey and is greeted by John Martin. (Ep. 4)
*He helps to 'fix' Webster up after Web is shot. (Ep. 5)
*He is in the foxhole with Frank Perconte and is hit by shrapnel in the leg. Insisting that "Doc" save the limited supply of morphine he is then taken into Bastogne, to the hospital. (Ep. 6)
*He is one of the 15 company men chosen for the patrol. He was in the 'boat' that capsized with Garcia and Cobb. Sisk is standing next to Winters the next day as he gives his 'fake' orders for another patrol. When he recieves the news that the men are coming off the line, he hugs Popeye. He is also seen with George Luz as Lipton is receiving his Battlefield Commsion. (Ep. 8)
*He can be seen in the background at the Camp and as Leibgott is speaking to the prisoners, he is squashed. (Ep. 9)
*Sisk is also with Webster and Leibgott as they check out the German officer, apparently from a Camp, and he is the one who shoots the man. He is also seen briefly at the baseball game *in fact he throws the pass to Leibgott, who then gets Perconte out* (Ep. 10)

That's all i can think of at the moment. I'm glad he only had a small role, becuase if he had any more scenes i wouldn't have been able to write them all down. :P.
Naahhh! Skinny is one of my fav characters in both the book and the series. I think in the mini series they could have displayed a bit more of his sense of humour, he actually came across as very quiet in the show.

Hope this helps for those who could not remember him in the series.

Oh, BTW Skinny is played by Phil Barantini

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erin Bingham (Bingham) (210.50.171.245) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 02:25 am:

Wow that was a long post...i have no life

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 06:53 am:

LOL Erin, and you forgot one scene in Ep 1 while they were on the ship, he said "so do the naked native girls" :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By steve lundy (Breechblock) (216.209.143.32) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 02:09 pm:

Erin,
Hey, you better get it right, Gold doesn't miss a thing, trust me, i know!!LoL!!!!!!!
Steve L.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Thursday, December 12, 2002 - 09:09 pm:

LOL Steve!!! :P She got it right so far though ;)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erin Bingham (Bingham) (210.50.171.78) on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 12:41 am:

Ahhh dang! Oh well!
I remember that scene now though ! :)
Thanks Gold :P !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 09:11 am:

Glad to be of help Erin, anytime :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Leonie ten Cate (Lechan) (217.120.162.33) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 04:53 am:

I see you're having fun around here :) !!!
It's too bad Phil Barantini ain't in the series so much, i think he's pretty cool :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 10:04 pm:

I love this group, LOL!! [Erin, about 'Wow that was a long post...i have no life', don't feel bad...im the same way :O]....wish i coulda capped all the Sisk scenes...but here's a few to chew on,

From Bastogne,

bas18

Patrol,

pat80

Points,

poi32

and an incredibly bad one from Points...

poi xx

Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 10:20 pm:

Jane, that's wonderful! Thanks for all those screencaps jane. you really are ScreenCapJane! :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 10:58 pm:

Hey Gold...you're giving out my aol name, lol! That's okay, glad you like em...take care...hope you are well
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.127.22) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 03:36 am:

Great pictures, Jane! Thanks:)
I just love that when Sisk was in hospital in Bastogne and Renee came to look him and he said: "I'm in heaven, doc". He's so sweet:)

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Leonie ten Cate (Lechan) (217.120.162.33) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 04:19 am:

That last pic you got up there hangs in my bedroom :) ! And i drool over it every night :P
Thanks for puttin the piccies up here :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 11:40 am:

Ilines and Lechan,
You're very welcome...it was entirely my pleasure...I run a Yahoo group for all the actors of BOB...if you are interested in joining or have info on any of them, I'd appreciate hearing about it...Phillip has turned out to be one of the harder ones to learn about...oh well...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 11:43 am:

Ilines and Lechan,
You're very welcome...it was entirely my pleasure...I run a Yahoo group for all the actors of BOB...if you are interested in joining or have info on any of them, I'd appreciate hearing about it...Phillip has turned out to be one of the harder ones to learn about...oh well...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Anita ten Kate (Anita) (217.120.68.107) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 02:34 pm:

Hi Jane, I read your message and I don't want to be rude, or intruding, but can I join too please?
Anita

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 09:42 pm:

Anita,
Nothing rude about that...yes, we'd love to have you...go to...

Easycompanygroup

I'll approve you as soon as I see your email address [sorry to put you through this process, but it has solved the spam problem]....i check frequently so it shouldn't take too long...be sure to post a 'Hello' message...let us know where you are...your fave BOB vet...fave BOB actors...fave scene and the like and hope you have fun:O
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Sunday, December 15, 2002 - 10:14 pm:

Join in and enjoy the group, it's such a terrific group with Jane as our mom ;)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.127.174) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 07:00 am:

Jane,
I would be REALLY interested about joining:)
What do i have to do?

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.183.79) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 07:38 am:

Iines, if i may help, just click on the link Jane gave and you'll find yourself there, the next thing you do, is "join" the group. Need more help? :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Leonie ten Cate (Lechan) (217.120.162.33) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 11:44 am:

Thank you Jane :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.126.120) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

Thanks for help Gold:) I feel myself so stupid, i'm totally jerk with these computers;) I just joined the group but i can't get in yet...does it take a time?

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (66.214.78.138) on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 06:14 pm:

Girls,
Everyone who has applied has been approved [including those that joined yesterday and today]...newbies need to be approved...but i check frequently...so say 'Hi' and let me know you made it in okay...and if you feel like it...tell us your faves [im always trying to start conversations, LOL!]...
Also, I've been making new pics of Donnie, Neal, Richard, Jason and others...have a whole cache i have yet to upload to the group...this week will be having the VCR serviced...so will use this time to add to the group albums...who's your faves...if i have video of them...will try to do pics of them in the future...
Jane :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Erin Bingham (Bingham) (210.50.171.40) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:25 am:

Hey all...
Just got back from a nice little beach holiday *am very sunburned...eep!*!

Jane, if you are after some info on Phil, then there is a post *by me* in his section of the "Cast" part of the board. It has some info on him.
Groovy pics btw, didn't have any of Sisk til now.
Oh and i joined your group thingie :)

Out,

Erin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Krzysztof (Krzysztof) (213.77.172.185) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 01:49 am:

I am also from Poland and I would like to tell that we could watch BOB few months later as world premiere. I think that first part was in november 2001. Few days ago I thought that we could do section on this site, where we could write what did our grandmothers or grandfathers in WWII.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By leanne clarke (Lan) (195.93.48.7) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 02:24 pm:

i joined your group but couldnt get on to the photos, how do you gat on there?

Leanne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (66.214.78.138) on Tuesday, December 17, 2002 - 06:28 pm:

Leanne,
Did you join Easygroup using your Hotmail account? I do not see your email addy at Easygroup? When did you join…what are you calling yourself in the group? If you are already in the group…did you look into the ‘Photos’ found at the homepage?
If you are looking for the overflow album…the info for accessing those pics is on the homepage...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ilja Buschman (Bobandluzfan) (80.60.206.185) on Wednesday, December 18, 2002 - 01:20 pm:

Yo u forgot one scene. In i think episode 7, when they are waiting in a row for a meal Joe Toye comes back and a new replacement is saying something. Then much tells him who were wounded in the war. At a moment hes saying, There that skinny little guy, he was wounded in ......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.127.168) on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 02:53 pm:

Sorry, but i have some problems with joining again:( I got a message from Yahoo two days ago but when i go to Easycompanygroup-site, they don't let me to go anywhere. I mean, when i have signed to group, i try to click for excempel "chat", and nothing happens.
Or do i have to send that message to your e-mail address Jane?
Sorry again.

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 10:39 pm:

Ilines,
I sent an invite to your Kanke email addy...just follow the instructions and welcome to the group...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (193.184.117.11) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 03:47 am:

Jane,
That e-mail address isn't valid any more:( I have tried to put my new one to profile but i don't know how to do it. My new address is iines-86@luukku.com. Can you send it there?
Sorry to cause so much problems:)

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 10:32 pm:

Ilines,
That's okay...we have to work for what we really want, right? I want you in this group, lol...okay...sent it to that addy...let's keep our fingers [and toes] crossed...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cias (Cias) (208.148.113.119) on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:36 pm:

"...let' s keep pur fingers[and toes] crossed..."

Jane,if she trys to walk, she'll fall over.

Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 02:58 pm:

Gary,
Is that why i haven't heard from you in Easygroup?
Can you tell me something? How many E Company guys got shot in the neck...how about in the butt? This is for a quiz...thanks...

Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.127.163) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 03:03 pm:

Thanks Jane! I got your mail now. I join your group tomorrow when i have more time. Or at least i try:)
Heehee, yes, maybe only fingers crossed;)

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cias (Cias) (208.148.113.26) on Saturday, December 21, 2002 - 03:33 pm:

Jane
I don' t understand what you mean about my posting.
As far as the quiz goes, I have to look up that part. I wasn' t keeping track. Also, the book may mention more people getting wounded than the mini-series.
Also, the first question, Where are they from-during the war or later? The last part of number 8 is vague to me.
Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Iines (Iines) (195.197.126.121) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 03:01 pm:

Jane, it worked, i got in!!

Iines

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Sunday, December 22, 2002 - 11:06 pm:

Gary,
I'm having fun with this quiz...as for the source...it's only the series...I wasn't keeping track of the wounds either...wish i had been...

Neck
Joe Liebgott
Albert Blithe
Brewer

Butt
Popeye Wynn
Buck Compton
Perco

For the first question, where is each from, I took it to mean before the war...this is what i came up with,

- Malarkey—Astoria, Ore
- Lipton—Huntington, W Virginia
- Talbert—Kokomo, IN
- Roe—Bayou Chene, LA
- Heffron—Philadelphia, PA
- Randleman--Arkansas
- Compton—Los Angeles, CA
- Anna--Congo

As for question 8, I couldn't answer the first part,
8. In 'Crossroads', what does the sound of gunfire turn into?
And when Winters drops a coin, who picks it up? Kid from subway

As for my comment...no offense...I just meant, hadn't heard from you in Easygroup...that's all...take care...

Iines,
Glad to hear it...say 'Hi'...let us welcome you to the group:O
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cias (Cias) (208.148.113.130) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 12:25 am:

Jane
I printed out the quiz and part of 8 was missing.
When Winters is on the Metro he starts thinking of different events from the war. After the gunfire,he is shown on the Metro and then goes into another memory.

In 9 I have some multiple answers: a bar of chocolate- Webster with the small Dutch boy and Renee Lemaire and Doc Roe. Also, I can' t remember the cigar.
Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 01:46 am:

Gary,
For the cigar, I put down Bull...he frequently had one.
Oh oh..i've taken too long to reply as i see you've posted your answers at Easygroup...and some pretty good ones too, i might add...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jane Lindholm (Jlindholm) (204.48.169.252) on Monday, December 23, 2002 - 01:49 am:

Gary,
For the cigar, I put down Bull...he frequently had one.
Oh oh..i've taken too long to reply as i see you've posted your answers at Easygroup...and some pretty good ones too, i might add...
Jane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pdnccvbg (218.242.217.102) on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 09:34 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qmtnmbasb (88.191.66.83) on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 01:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sicnessmofo (212.235.107.85) on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 08:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kniseehix (212.235.107.57) on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 08:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sciesiala (212.235.107.163) on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 10:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drestedevalse (212.235.107.163) on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 01:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By reiberexkal (212.235.107.11) on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 08:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brarbeviere (212.235.107.191) on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 08:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oxujhxpgnhm (209.12.83.5) on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 09:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By StooloLef (212.235.107.164) on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 12:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By discount capoten (91.214.44.11) on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Wheembeda (212.235.107.164) on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 08:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fleepteft (212.235.107.66) on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 09:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Occucknor (212.235.107.11) on Friday, March 26, 2010 - 02:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Arreveges (212.235.107.35) on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 08:01 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tydaynect (212.235.107.161) on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 09:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By IdessSiccoisy (212.235.107.58) on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 05:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By msshevth (91.214.45.7) on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 11:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ywomqx (141.30.37.133) on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 10:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Zenepandnig (212.235.107.35) on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 02:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lilsloarliaph (212.235.107.5) on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 07:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Numchurce (212.235.107.58) on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 03:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By GrasinUsa (212.235.107.161) on Thursday, May 13, 2010 - 01:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Abisuctiscive (212.235.107.74) on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 09:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bxewbevbi (118.22.56.23) on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 09:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By soyncsmimindy (212.235.107.230) on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 05:28 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By uhsewhh (91.214.45.7) on Friday, June 25, 2010 - 05:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By isypjyypo (200.141.163.181) on Thursday, July 01, 2010 - 09:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hzaysm (190.196.71.181) on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 01:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wxgtroot (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 01:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dkvodaelvx (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 09:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By usbyrbke (91.214.45.227) on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 05:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By whzmlda (168.99.197.40) on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 09:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zdqscrborhs (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zsnahjolokz (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 01:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rdmlvc (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 05:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tnuzlcozur (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 06:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By snixii (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 07:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By plfwfqy (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fshhkscny (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 11:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pxzmnpdg (188.92.76.153) on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 12:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fslfnsptyts (188.92.76.153) on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 12:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wijugon (91.214.45.227) on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 04:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yahbuycp (189.20.67.130) on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 12:08 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fiedidomi (212.235.107.73) on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zjjixhjqe (91.214.45.227) on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 06:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kzmftxbso (218.248.45.51) on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 07:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By npzhxuo (91.214.45.227) on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 10:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nqhatvqasms (188.92.76.153) on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 03:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lbtpgekgns (188.92.76.153) on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 04:22 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tbjfneurj (188.92.76.153) on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 02:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By yembegoxnik (217.145.41.66) on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 08:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zttbtisphu (91.214.45.227) on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 07:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By hsqxhjrw (91.214.45.227) on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 06:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coutlencese (93.116.221.167) on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 04:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coutlencese (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, October 30, 2010 - 11:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coutlencese (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, October 31, 2010 - 02:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coutlencese (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 09:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coutlencese (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 03:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bluetelange (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 11:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bluetelange (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, November 02, 2010 - 11:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NOGUSANGE (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 02:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NOGUSANGE (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 03:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bluetelange (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 08:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NOGUSANGE (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 03, 2010 - 05:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bluetelange (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 03:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By bluetelange (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 03:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NOGUSANGE (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 04:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NOGUSANGE (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 05:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shubbichhulky (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 08:09 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shubbichhulky (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 08:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Shubbichhulky (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 04:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aregisgulse (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 01:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aregisgulse (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 01:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By HypeWorry (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 05:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By HypeWorry (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 06:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By HypeWorry (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 11:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drybrigicycle (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 02:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drybrigicycle (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 04:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drybrigicycle (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 09:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NeemiaBiT (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 02:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NeemiaBiT (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 04:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NeemiaBiT (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 09:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By niquabbeacual (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 05:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By niquabbeacual (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 07:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By niquabbeacual (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 01:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pypeorive (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 02:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pypeorive (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 07:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By KayabyFed (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By KayabyFed (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 21, 2010 - 05:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By KayabyFed (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 03:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Brendolosed (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 03:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AnetetaCAFrap (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 05:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AnetetaCAFrap (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 07:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AnetetaCAFrap (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, November 25, 2010 - 01:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AngessGeltgex (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 02:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AngessGeltgex (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 04:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AngessGeltgex (93.116.225.100) on Friday, November 26, 2010 - 10:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AngessGeltgex (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 06:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AngessGeltgex (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 08:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CrermymnUnima (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, November 28, 2010 - 01:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CrermymnUnima (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 06:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CrermymnUnima (93.116.225.100) on Monday, November 29, 2010 - 08:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CrermymnUnima (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 02:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Emadaweercecy (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 11:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Emadaweercecy (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 02:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Emadaweercecy (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 - 07:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By extelldig (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 01:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By extelldig (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 03:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By extelldig (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 03, 2010 - 09:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By extelldig (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 03:28 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By extelldig (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, December 04, 2010 - 11:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doottsync (93.116.225.100) on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 05:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doottsync (93.116.225.100) on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 08:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By doottsync (93.116.225.100) on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 02:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 07:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 10:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 03:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 09:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 11:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 05:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 10:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 12:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attinynor (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 06:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 02:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 05:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 10:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 03:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 05:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 11:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 08:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 10:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Thursday, December 16, 2010 - 04:40 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 05:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Friday, December 17, 2010 - 07:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 01:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dinsunalaps (93.116.225.100) on Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 12:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bommasarmacer (93.116.225.100) on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 06:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bommasarmacer (93.116.225.100) on Monday, December 20, 2010 - 01:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By aztapgpvuw (87.89.248.122) on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 01:28 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kpugqclszk (75.75.57.44) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 01:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ooxmdnkgkdd (71.186.183.46) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 07:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fzgqzt (90.36.93.133) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 06:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By awtczuxxy (60.239.25.186) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By aixdrcltqrq (68.50.90.113) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:29 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fvfajdeojfv (122.27.14.96) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 04:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qlvnygafvn (98.116.143.47) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 04:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zjrwmogsjt (24.255.136.147) on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 03:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By twjehfxy (61.206.145.138) on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 04:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sxtostscoaj (221.20.206.117) on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 04:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ghpcqcin (59.129.245.250) on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 09:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zchypvgwuyo (68.96.224.145) on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 09:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ahxrorvg (222.73.39.163) on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 06:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nqynywqn (81.177.160.8) on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 12:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By oqhshel (210.242.215.172) on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 01:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zigwwapko (187.115.68.226) on Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 02:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dpvdeptzkb (93.171.71.20) on Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 12:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xusxggp (123.242.153.114) on Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 01:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By lcgukg (194.160.76.9) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 03:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cdawohzha (220.168.57.132) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 03:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wwlacrj (58.246.200.114) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 04:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mlzvce (90.156.197.79) on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 09:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nrwrol (90.156.196.11) on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 09:12 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ooajjysrn (90.156.196.138) on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 09:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kysybz (90.156.196.13) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 01:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fuqkcxxqlty (90.156.196.211) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 02:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qycqokw (90.156.196.156) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 02:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By shxgod (90.156.196.157) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 06:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ryotkstkgq (90.156.196.24) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 08:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gequeshy (117.21.225.6) on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 01:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Modaloks (117.21.225.6) on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - 02:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ritepato (117.21.225.6) on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 03:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Crombhib (117.21.225.6) on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - 04:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Melimams (91.236.74.254) on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 08:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Cizestip (91.236.74.254) on Friday, November 30, 2012 - 09:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Noupshof (88.190.37.223) on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 01:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By coumpedo (88.190.37.223) on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 01:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sardoria (88.190.37.223) on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 01:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kipEdupt (88.190.37.223) on Friday, December 07, 2012 - 02:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By paypeday (91.236.74.249) on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 04:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Lypenano (91.236.74.249) on Saturday, December 08, 2012 - 05:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SweftNext (91.231.40.54) on Monday, April 29, 2013 - 08:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gepancep (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 02:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By arodiusa (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 02:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 06:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 05:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 02:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 02:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Rizzitle (173.208.182.74) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 06:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 05:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Friday, March 21, 2014 - 05:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By numbQuef (218.93.205.165) on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 06:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 02:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 12:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 01:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Monday, March 24, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 09:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 08:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 08:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 05:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NavyZeda (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 06:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ceatsmen (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ceatsmen (46.22.166.226) on Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 01:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Friday, March 28, 2014 - 07:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Utensala (218.93.205.165) on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 03:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Utensala (218.93.205.165) on Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 03:46 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 05:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 05:52 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 05:06 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Monday, March 31, 2014 - 05:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 01:23 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 03:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By payollig (218.93.205.165) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 09:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 - 09:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 01:05 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:10 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Aducrand (117.21.226.200) on Thursday, April 03, 2014 - 11:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 01:18 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bimiseet (117.21.226.200) on Friday, April 04, 2014 - 01:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (31.41.216.111) on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (31.41.216.111) on Friday, June 06, 2014 - 07:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By adaqgqwy (195.2.240.101) on Saturday, September 27, 2014 - 03:52 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.95) on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 11:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.95) on Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.95) on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 10:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.95) on Monday, October 06, 2014 - 11:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.94) on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 01:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.94) on Tuesday, October 07, 2014 - 02:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.94) on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Samueloa (91.200.12.94) on Friday, October 10, 2014 - 02:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: