Dewitt Lowrey

Easy Company Medic Eugene Roe: Easy Company: Dewitt Lowrey

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chris Langlois (Chrisdfw) (4.42.202.200) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 12:58 pm:

VETERANS DAY: NOV. 11: Veteran avoids his Band of Brothers
Bill Torpy - Staff
Sunday, November 9, 2003

Wetumpka, Ala. --- The letters piled up unanswered for years. So did the phone calls.

Dewitt Lowrey's old paratrooper comrades were persistent. They wanted their missing friend to attend their annual reunions. Or just to call. But the more he ignored them, the more they wondered what was wrong.

His wife encouraged him to hook up with the guys. Maybe it would help him move on. Lowrey had spent his life moving on from the brutality of 1944. Why, he asked, would he return?

"I worked on forgetting that war for a lot of years; I've done a pretty good job," said Lowrey, 81, sitting in the family room of his home near Montgomery. "I can still see those boys in my mind. I just don't . . ." He paused. "I don't want nothing to trigger nothing that will set me back. Why would anyone want to remember a war?"

William Guarnere mailed most of those letters. It's been a mission of the gravel-voiced South Philadelphia native to gather the men of E Company, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, the unit that gained fame in the HBO series "Band of Brothers."

For years, E Company survivors have reveled in the camaraderie forged in brutal training in Toccoa and ferocious fighting in Europe. Author Stephen Ambrose was so impressed with the unit's spirit when he happened upon one of the reunions, he wrote a best-selling book, the basis of the miniseries. The men of E Company went to movie premieres and on overseas tours, stayed at fine hotels on HBO's dime and even appeared at the Emmy Awards.

Guarnere, known as "Wild Bill," can't fathom Lowrey's reluctance to embrace comrades in arms. Guarnere called Lowrey "one of the lost ones."

Warriors watch Iraq

As Tuesday, Veterans Day, approaches, old soldiers like Lowrey and Guarnere track events in the war in Iraq and hope that this generation of warriors won't suffer as they did.

Guarnere lost a leg in the ferocious siege at Bastogne, Belgium, in December 1944. Lowrey received a shrapnel wound to the brain and spent two years in hospitals.

Afterward, Guarnere went one way, diving into remembrance.

Lowrey went another way: anonymity and the contentment of a quiet life, well lived.

He dreamed of being a lawyer or an accountant. But he washed out of business school after six months. His damaged brain wouldn't let him concentrate. A job was hard to find, in part because potential employers feared his epileptic spells, he said. Finally he told a shoe store owner he would retreat to the stockroom if he felt an attack coming. He was hired and happy to earn his living selling women's shoes in a fancy store in Montgomery. His daughter, Nancy Crumpton, 51, said he was handsome, well-dressed and cordial. Rich old ladies loved him.

And he tended lovingly and steadfastly to his family.

Lowrey still thinks fondly of the men he lived with for two years. "We were all young, carefree, 10 feet tall and bulletproof."

They called him Alabama, after his home state. After six months' training at Toccoa, the 506th marched 115 miles to Atlanta in three days, eclipsing a record for a forced march held by the Japanese army. Crowds cheered them and newspapers featured photos of the long, lean Lowrey toting a fearsome-looking .30-caliber machine gun on his shoulder and a scruffy stray dog named Draftee in his backpack.

The others teased Lowrey: "Alabama's trying to get a movie contract."

His memories cloud, though, after June 6, 1944, D-Day. The winds scattered paratroopers, and Lowrey ended up hanging from a tree watching tracer bullets from German machine guns tear up the branches around him. He spent the night alone, crawling and scurrying with his 35-pound machine gun.

He said he didn't remember how or when he was wounded. He recalls harried medics rushing him to an ambulance while under fire. He remembers a jeep carrying him and another wounded soldier to a ship. He hints that he remembers more than he's willing to say. "The only person I talked to [about what happened to him] was my wife," he said. "She was the only one who needed to know."

When pressed for memories, his kindly eyes narrow into a steely glare.

One could call Lowrey laconic, even placid. But he wasn't always that way.

He was born to an honest, hardworking farm family that took no guff. He was good with a knife, dead on with a gun, and God help anyone who offended his family. A fight between an uncle and a cousin led to a severe knifing.

In the Army, Lowrey's Southern drawl invited teasing, said E Company mate Don Malarkey, who now lives in Oregon. One night, after a merciless round of taunting, Malarkey said, he approached Lowrey in the barracks to comfort him and quickly felt a knife pressed to his gut.

Lowrey doesn't recall that, but he doesn't discount it.

"I had an awful temper," he said. "If we were discussing something and you said the wrong thing, I may haul off on you. My mama told my wife that if she knew me before [the war], she would have never married me."

A framed black-and-white photo of his wife, Barbara, rests on his mantel. She died in 1999 after a long bout with several ailments. She nursed him at the start, he cared for her at the end.

"I don't know why that girl married me," he said. "My wife carried me through this. There is nothing better than having a good mate."

He met Barbara Drew in a cafe after he came home wounded. She was 16, seven years his junior, and looked terrific on the dance floor. They hit it off, although he was "a mess," suffering debilitating seizures that racked him with pain and left him twitching. A hospital in Tuscaloosa put a plate in his head. But he still suffered seizures, often twice a day. He couldn't live that way, he knew. He and Barbara were engaged, but he realized he had to go away for a long time, if not forever. He told her to date others.

Medicine's progress

Lowrey headed to Framingham, Mass., to Cushing General Hospital, a massive one-story wooden structure the Army built to mend the shiploads of shattered men streaming home from overseas. The same industrialization America unleashed to build tanks and airplanes was let loose in the medical field.

"This war has advanced medicine 100 years," Dr. Earl Walker, the neurosurgeon who operated on Lowrey, once told him. Walker operated on hundreds of men and later sent interns out over the decades to interview them. Lowrey was one. Walker published groundbreaking studies based upon surgery records and interviews with 739 men.

Walker drilled three holes in Lowrey's right temple. The patient, in twilight sleep, smelled an odor like that experienced when a tooth is drilled. Doctors cut away scar tissue pressuring his brain. Later he felt a searing pain in his left leg and screamed. The surgeon, taking a brief rest, shouted to an assistant, "You have the nerves crossed!"

Lowrey spent a year at Cushing. He sat in a large gym filled with wounded soldiers stacking wooden blocks, compiling jigsaw puzzles, rowing and crocheting. Nurses and patients alike carried tongue depressors taped together so those with seizures would not bite their tongue.

The time there, he believes, taught him patience, humility and hope. He and Barbara married in 1946. Years later daughter Nancy earned a doctorate in counseling because she knew how rehabilitation helped him reclaim his life. She believes his injuries and rehabilitation helped make him a better father and husband. He cherished each moment, fishing with his children, having Easter egg hunts, making homemade ice cream.

"It was a serene environment," she said. "My mom kept it calm to protect him." She said Lowrey was always there for his children, quietly exhorting them to succeed. Her brother, Cliff, 49, is a Mississippi veterinarian.

Asked whether being forced to temper his ambition left him feeling shorted, Lowrey waved his hand, saying, "No, no, noooo. Sure I think about it [being a lawyer or a businessman], but as far as life dealing me a bad hand? No. [God] let me have my life back. He gave me Barbara. He lent me Nancy and Cliff.

"You had to look at it from a positive standpoint," he said. "I had two choices. I could either go down the slow road with the little ability I had or just call it quits. We can do what we can do or what we want to do. If you can do part of what you want to do, that's moving you toward where you want to go."

He smiled at the notion he was a "lost one."

"I knew where I was," he said.

http://www.ajc.com/print/content/epaper/editions/sunday/news_f3daceee969ba13d00dc.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Marigold Papa (Marigold) (203.160.165.243) on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 08:57 pm:

Wow! That was inspiring Chris. Thanks for sharing that with us. *sniff* :)

gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ecemnd (64.73.68.104) on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 05:28 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ouolok (81.0.217.91) on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 02:16 am:

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By drrlxii (168.99.197.52) on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 12:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xpizaoqwszh (173.165.131.116) on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 03:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By George Bush (24.98.173.208) on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 05:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jopa (97.89.101.201) on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 09:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By George Bush (93.62.4.207) on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 02:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By George Bush (161.74.11.24) on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 08:39 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jopa (213.0.89.5) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 01:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jopa (74.115.6.57) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 08:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jopa (74.115.6.56) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 10:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dxzckwsp (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 05:11 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By skdsirbtcre (94.142.131.241) on Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - 06:47 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eynhjww (94.142.131.241) on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 12:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nqxjiaw (94.142.131.241) on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 03:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By George Bush (77.94.4.61) on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 04:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jopa (77.41.25.228) on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 11:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By trcylnt (200.187.60.140) on Sunday, August 08, 2010 - 09:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By fnrxal (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 12:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xulbak (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 12:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vnazqoejn (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 02:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pooxentw (188.92.76.153) on Saturday, August 14, 2010 - 04:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qhmffqmgt (116.6.52.12) on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 02:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ubfnazqa (118.97.48.185) on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 09:58 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wclrzts (188.92.76.153) on Friday, September 24, 2010 - 10:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tacigjsqjvx (41.213.126.5) on Thursday, September 30, 2010 - 04:34 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gizekjjm (99.41.77.86) on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 02:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xwlvvwre (98.197.212.39) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 05:27 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By efvxlojblu (98.255.42.4) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 05:30 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dhsvztorpr (72.152.188.81) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 09:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By pwaxvyboxaa (173.12.15.5) on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 09:21 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xjqypyjx (69.243.134.167) on Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 06:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By icblwi (93.223.125.99) on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 03:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qqzznx (117.18.207.203) on Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 10:39 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ogmvuhrfl (180.26.13.5) on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 06:38 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Giovanna (67.192.253.140) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 05:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cksiahfjk (112.71.25.199) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jwpdttyczs (200.71.146.62) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vagnokj (124.84.180.67) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 09:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ramiro (67.192.253.140) on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 01:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By tyqpnxyufd (124.27.31.97) on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 04:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By eecsqk (84.108.60.74) on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 04:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By erpspqhk (113.38.163.93) on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 04:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ldvxlj (24.180.98.219) on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 02:04 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rhpcovf (210.42.123.7) on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 06:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By xdxsqct (60.28.179.32) on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 01:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By qnbpbunmxwx (195.88.222.101) on Thursday, July 07, 2011 - 12:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By uiqtlem (202.141.1.32) on Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 03:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By csbatvxrtkl (90.156.197.86) on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 09:09 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By vxsipubpl (87.242.64.27) on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 06:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wtideym (188.92.78.98) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 09:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By jsddzzejfa (94.142.135.12) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 11:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wqrkid (188.92.78.98) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kvsztrenz (94.142.135.12) on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:07 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Piertarloto (199.19.104.197) on Monday, February 20, 2012 - 12:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By amamibrug (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 07:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By amamibrug (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 07:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Incellany (199.19.104.197) on Friday, March 16, 2012 - 12:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By addiweeVa (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 07:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By neflatofemn (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 04:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Gatomicklooca (199.19.104.197) on Monday, May 07, 2012 - 06:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Botattarlyhuh (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 02:46 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CERIIMPOMIA (199.19.104.197) on Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 03:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vocounseposse (199.19.104.197) on Friday, May 11, 2012 - 02:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By endabyDably (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 03:06 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ReichePaisa (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 08:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bruitenut (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 02:43 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By broramloume (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 06:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By broramloume (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 02:45 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By broramloume (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 19, 2012 - 06:22 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By broramloume (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 07:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By broramloume (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, May 20, 2012 - 11:03 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By redLomiemer (199.19.104.197) on Monday, May 21, 2012 - 10:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By FoommaSep (199.19.104.197) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 03:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By attapssketwof (199.19.104.197) on Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 07:16 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By TewlineWelf (199.19.104.197) on Friday, May 25, 2012 - 05:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PriggemaFrime (199.19.104.197) on Friday, May 25, 2012 - 11:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By encontins (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 04:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Totalloge (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 11:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attirmsic (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 12:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ToniSnofhot (199.19.104.197) on Monday, May 28, 2012 - 08:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By milsGumma (199.19.104.197) on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 08:54 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Toicsishilm (199.19.104.197) on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - 05:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By queelmeve (199.19.104.197) on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 06:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By roleArguece (199.19.108.148) on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 07:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By algorngrously (199.19.108.148) on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 09:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By joydayadhekly (199.19.104.197) on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 12:12 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elammidly (199.19.108.148) on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 05:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By scoommaNesk (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, June 03, 2012 - 07:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By attiplipt (199.19.108.148) on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 10:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By FawFloorm (199.19.104.197) on Monday, June 04, 2012 - 12:36 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By darupli (199.19.104.197) on Wednesday, June 06, 2012 - 08:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nesTrefehains (199.19.104.197) on Thursday, June 07, 2012 - 10:35 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By judu24 (199.19.104.197) on Thursday, June 14, 2012 - 08:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Elornesuedere (46.246.17.244) on Monday, June 18, 2012 - 09:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Spaniesoxisee (46.246.17.244) on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 03:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Exhinacribrib (46.246.19.243) on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 - 01:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Stonnaarror (46.246.92.172) on Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 05:59 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By agreedund (46.246.23.143) on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - 05:49 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BloffViaf (188.126.74.205) on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 06:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By CortChoip (188.126.74.205) on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 01:59 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fraursogats (46.246.16.131) on Friday, June 29, 2012 - 02:14 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By mambuttSouh (46.246.16.131) on Saturday, June 30, 2012 - 06:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nawwaypebup (188.126.74.206) on Thursday, July 05, 2012 - 04:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kalkKeern (46.246.22.212) on Friday, July 06, 2012 - 06:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Bralgedrarf (178.73.203.154) on Monday, July 09, 2012 - 03:10 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ZeldReulley (188.126.74.221) on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 04:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By minetoito (188.126.74.221) on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 - 02:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By panexact (188.40.20.94) on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 03:56 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Thoppholley (178.73.203.167) on Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 06:11 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hincsuttilt (46.246.16.184) on Friday, July 13, 2012 - 03:32 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ronoNeegozy (46.246.16.254) on Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 04:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By PerveWresysam (46.246.16.254) on Sunday, July 15, 2012 - 04:57 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By voidimicigh (46.246.16.254) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 05:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By miriannian (188.40.20.94) on Monday, July 16, 2012 - 11:24 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Vieffiffjam (178.73.203.174) on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 - 07:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chobrehot (178.73.203.174) on Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 09:26 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By plantalia (46.246.19.240) on Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 06:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Breedsproge (46.246.19.240) on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 08:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AttaftLof (178.73.203.156) on Friday, July 20, 2012 - 03:20 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DyereeInectem (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, July 21, 2012 - 05:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Pielfitle (178.73.201.232) on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 08:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Utitimmelve (178.73.201.232) on Sunday, July 22, 2012 - 06:00 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By dryprorge (178.73.201.232) on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 06:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Unjurnjorce (199.19.104.197) on Monday, July 23, 2012 - 07:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By cootrucky (178.73.201.215) on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 - 07:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DubRobalaboke (178.73.201.171) on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 06:04 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Roufadoaroupt (178.73.201.171) on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 - 08:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By greerceVerm (178.73.201.148) on Sunday, July 29, 2012 - 05:27 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Locanoick (188.126.69.245) on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 06:15 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SpooreSoowl (188.126.69.245) on Monday, July 30, 2012 - 07:19 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Illiseepype (188.126.69.245) on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 07:20 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Odorryglymbob (188.126.69.245) on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 06:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Orgarddyedsig (188.126.69.245) on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 06:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By NeentAnnoda (188.126.69.245) on Wednesday, August 01, 2012 - 02:35 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Eryncsosy (188.126.69.245) on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 06:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By objerrert (188.126.69.245) on Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 06:55 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By erotoVeta (188.126.69.245) on Friday, August 03, 2012 - 06:00 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Jantthitids (178.73.203.246) on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 05:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rorkorittyKam (178.73.203.246) on Saturday, August 04, 2012 - 07:56 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Weistemsbeick (178.73.203.246) on Sunday, August 05, 2012 - 07:17 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By slulgesoott (178.73.203.246) on Monday, August 06, 2012 - 05:02 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BurbnonyProni (178.73.203.246) on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 05:16 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SweevaEvadype (178.73.203.246) on Tuesday, August 07, 2012 - 05:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Diodgincitiof (178.73.203.246) on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 04:50 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By iteftoxia (178.73.203.246) on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 - 10:25 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By emoriekednepe (178.73.203.246) on Thursday, August 09, 2012 - 07:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By GaulaVani (178.73.203.202) on Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 05:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Exhateerede (178.73.203.202) on Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 05:42 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ideopsadome (178.73.203.202) on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 05:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LidaSosyday (46.246.19.145) on Monday, August 13, 2012 - 06:37 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Focapoold (46.246.19.145) on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 05:23 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By smenrygrini (46.246.19.145) on Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 02:31 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By EcommaCom (46.246.19.145) on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 04:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Almonoobsette (188.126.75.185) on Thursday, August 16, 2012 - 06:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zoonZeryAbore (188.126.75.185) on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 05:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By JuifyTimi (178.73.204.158) on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 12:57 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By murogozyserry (178.73.204.158) on Friday, August 17, 2012 - 03:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AmatotatLyMak (178.73.204.158) on Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 06:14 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By VeceOcculkY (178.73.204.158) on Saturday, August 18, 2012 - 02:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Enveveerown (188.126.74.158) on Sunday, August 19, 2012 - 05:17 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Attineeexeste (178.73.204.153) on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 06:24 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Fabeanand (178.73.204.153) on Monday, August 20, 2012 - 01:44 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Utirtypypesia (178.73.207.153) on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 05:45 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By sailengamlimi (178.73.207.153) on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 05:21 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Annoupworgo (178.73.207.153) on Wednesday, August 22, 2012 - 07:33 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By arrikeBap (178.73.207.153) on Thursday, August 23, 2012 - 07:33 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By QuasessRult (178.73.203.225) on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 04:05 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Sartyrola (178.73.203.225) on Friday, August 24, 2012 - 04:25 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By wailiarix (178.73.203.225) on Saturday, August 25, 2012 - 08:53 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nuactommami (178.73.203.225) on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 04:43 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Invepleattait (178.73.203.225) on Sunday, August 26, 2012 - 07:51 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By juigitece (178.73.203.225) on Monday, August 27, 2012 - 05:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DregreeDiap (46.246.16.193) on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 05:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Hurnefemn (46.246.16.193) on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 12:53 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By AssisofsRiday (188.126.74.157) on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 08:07 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SammixEvenemn (178.73.200.240) on Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 04:55 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Chadwayadocky (46.246.17.221) on Friday, August 31, 2012 - 04:41 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Adepatroteorm (199.19.104.197) on Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 05:50 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SWAPLEKAK (199.19.104.197) on Sunday, September 02, 2012 - 04:37 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By LirlFlelpibly (46.246.88.143) on Monday, September 03, 2012 - 04:44 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Abeseebralzen (46.246.88.143) on Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 05:34 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Teetenedsab (46.246.88.143) on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 04:29 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By DrendamedZene (46.246.21.202) on Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 07:02 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By StymnByncLymn (46.246.21.202) on Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 06:32 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By IsobesPob (46.246.21.202) on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 04:30 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By weebraRat (46.246.21.202) on Friday, September 07, 2012 - 05:15 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By SavaSeguida (178.73.206.155) on Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 01:58 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By GRIEDDYRAPITE (178.73.206.155) on Monday, September 10, 2012 - 12:41 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Ruissebix (178.73.206.155) on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 03:36 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By alepleCop (178.73.206.155) on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 05:54 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By arrampprerged (178.73.206.155) on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 04:08 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By aidedezix (188.126.69.193) on Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 04:48 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By BymnGymnFer (46.246.19.141) on Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 12:26 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By ViovombEvosse (46.246.19.141) on Friday, September 14, 2012 - 03:40 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By gromilaEnlign (178.73.207.203) on Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 06:38 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By weateettahzof (46.246.21.157) on Monday, September 17, 2012 - 01:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By Inceltdet (46.246.21.157) on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 04:49 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By owelaiodils (46.246.21.157) on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 06:01 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By joibiodydrite (46.246.21.157) on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 04:31 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By rhillUninly (46.246.21.157) on Friday, September 21, 2012 - 06:03 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By appopstat (46.246.21.157) on Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 09:13 pm:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By inwaksfak (46.246.21.157) on Monday, September 24, 2012 - 07:28 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By FannaCotplots (178.73.197.200) on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 04:19 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By nonoDroto (178.73.208.228) on Monday, October 01, 2012 - 04:51 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By kifffuescer (178.73.208.228) on Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 05:13 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By taspunanceDus (178.73.208.228) on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 04:47 am:

Authentication Error

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of pageLink to this message   By zeliElita (178.73.208.228) on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 06:48 pm:

Authentication Error

Please visit a sponsor and help keep this site free!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: